Résumé Summary for Internet Work
Web site developer, manager, and internet consultant with view toward user-friendly, accessible environment, and internet marketing (SEO). Providing training primarily at beginning levels for using the internet, updating web sites using a content management system, using Google Adwords, podcasting, using a blog, and editing or developing a web site. Also have done training in Social Media and managing email lists.
Please request print copy by clicking on the email link
above. Resume for Non-profit, Education, and Administrative work is here.
Tools: Dreamweaver, MS Word, PhotoShop, PowerPoint, Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, Majordomo, Mailman, ListProc; Social Networking with various wikis, bulletin boards, blogs, Facebook, Twitter, & more; Internet Advertising with Google Adwords and Facebook; Search Engine Optimization (SEO);
- Developed 30+ web sites, including design
and content for some; several for non-profit or as a community service; including spam-resistant email links.
- Work with designer to make a site easy to use with better navigation and linking.
- Provide Search Engine Optimization services - many sites get top keyword hits in Google.
- Work closely with internet service provider
to offer a wide variety of services.
- Manage Google Adwords and Facebook advertising accounts.
- Developed YouTube videos to provide basic information and more visibility to organizations.
- Serve as Email List Manager for over 60
email listservs using different software & services.
- Provided Training and Consulting to organizations and small business owners
- Find special solutions for existing web sites to add extra functionality, such as forms, easy-to-understand statistics, drop-down menus, connecting to Social Networks, and more
- Set up Blogs with connections to Facebook Pages and Twitter accounts
- Set up Facebook Pages, Facebook Groups and Twitter accounts
- Speaker at several conferences, using power point presentations
Evaluate web presence
- Write report to indicate where optimal aspects of web presence has been achieved and where improvement can be made
- Provide specific web site consulting where needed
- Provide troubleshooting support
- Provide specific web site services where needed
Outstanding UU Adult Award from The Joseph Priestley District of the Unitarian Universalist Association on April 28, 2007
For "many years of service that have embodied the ideals of Unitarian Universalism, reflected in her leadership positions in her congregation, her service at the District level on the Baltimore/Washington Growth Committee, her active service in web design and outreach, and in her dedication to the larger UU faith."